sketchbook - moleskine


 

It's called Moleskine. The well known famously for its quality and adore by many artist. I didn't know the 'greatness' that is subject to this well made sketch book. I had to have it too, everyone have it too - so I thought. IT was so #---@* expensive! I get it, it's the finest and at That time, there seem a club of 'elegant' just for having it inside the bag. I admit the purest of its invention is to uphold the finest in using it - other words , it say be careful of make even the mark on the paper, a line in it mark the experience of the user, plus it's with its own club.
Inspire me ( slight amused ) and make my own 'moleskine ' I called it- Sketch book of any paper I can sketch it. It work well, I sketch and draw just everyone done it, may not worth for hash tag, but it serve it's purpose. Today, I received my first sketch book of Moleskine, from a friend, with note " a simple pocket sketchbook for all your thoughts & ideas". This is my sketchbook, it came with much love. Thing can change with new thoughts. I'll keep this much closer as its small enough in my pocket. Things that gave away was memories that came with it.
I named the sketchbook - Sarah.

Comments